Make your nominations today!
NJPRA recognizes the enduring contributions made by Mohammad Shafiq, a founding member and past president of NJPRA, to the New Jersey Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association and to persons with lived experience of psychiatric illness.
This award will pay tribute to Shafiq by honoring organizations and/or programs that exemplify the practice and provision of psychiatric rehabilitation services in New Jersey.
Anyone may make a nomination based on the following critera WHICH MUST BE COMPLETELY ANSWERED ON THE NOMINATION FORM BELOW:
- Commitment to using evidence based and best Psychiatric Rehabilitation practices.
- Innovation in or adaption of services that address current and/or emerging needs.
- Demonstration of culturally competent services.
- Partnerships that promote full integration of persons in recovery in the community.
- Infusion of person centered recovery principles (e.g.: hope, dignity, empowerment) in the organization/agency/program environment.
- Integration of persons in recovery in the development, delivery and evaluation of psychiatric rehabilitation services.